The date for EIF national conference 2020 has been confirmed: 28 April 2020, at etc.venues County Hall near London’s Waterloo.
- Check out our dedicated conference website for the latest updates on the agenda and speakers, including new details on the four breakout sessions:
- Adverse childhood experiences (ACEs): What we do and don’t know, and what next
- Grit, character and resilience: How social and emotional skills support children’s attainment, mental health and wellbeing, and behaviour
- Disadvantage in the early years: The role of speech and language in closing the disadvantage gap
- Youth crime and violence: What do we know about what works?